Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I got my conduct orders thursday evening for my daughter & son in laws visit begining today. For the duration of the visit I am not to talk about anything of importance. Not health, politics, relegion, economy, silver or gold, Bitcoin/Etherium, or ISO20022 or the Bank of Japan fixing to sell of US It only depresses the hell out of me to be muzzled. Pray I rise above the 3D morass I am forced to live in for 5 to 7 days. Don’t even get info from her on ETA’s or length of visit anymore.

Really gonna be living on Anon Mountain Island in my head. Maybe working on the coffee plantation.

Have a good one pepes.

🙏🏝☕️❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I know it seems tough but these things will not always be a wedge between you.
The truth is coming soon, and for real this time, this year will be different.

Let Nana help you get past this time.

I would give anything to have my son back for a week, I would not care what he wanted to talk about or not talk about.

Time is more precious than most of us realize until it isn't, until we no longer have any time with our children or ppl that we love.

They can be gone in an instant. You can go to bed one night to be awakened to a call that tells you that your time is up.
Make the most of your now with your child, it could be the last now you have.

Nana, that very thought is what gets me thru. They are both jabbed, as far as I know they stopped after the first one, but all I can pray is they got placebos. These two are both only children and their pride is going to take a severe blow when the dam breaks. My heart has hurt for them for a year & a half.
It is what it is. But my God is a miracle worker. I try my best to leave it in Jesus hands.

Good night Nana.
❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Nana will pray for them as well. If it helps Juan has said there are some things they can do and I have heard others and real doctors speaking about how the reason they want them to keep getting more jabs is that many with real strong systems it seems to wear off after about 3 months.
They want them to keep getting jabbed so their immune systems can be broken down enough that it no longer able to fight it off.

🙏Prayers for all of you.🙏