🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

If i get rich from XRP, i will have to buy that farm so i can be completely separated from the fookery going on in this world. How bout you guys? 😆🥊

Honestly...i worked my ass off to make it in the coperate world...now I really want my garden green house and woodshop...that's it...found that with the right person I am very happy out in the middle of no where on 5 acres of land...my dreams have changed for the better...sick and tired of working for the man

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

good for ya’ll, as kid loved the land, had lots of chores, but OMG the wonderful veggies, fruits, food all from scratch, shelling peas, butterbeans while sipping iced tea in gliding rockers my dad built. and the fruit pies in homemade pastry. dysfunctional family but food the redemption🤗