We have the Roku on our internet TV & added the Burrow channel about 2-3 weeks ago. It’s actually called “The Red Pill Network “😜I could literally binge watch just about anything Q related, vaccine related, JFK related, aliens, moon landing, 9/11, you name it’s there. If you can get it, it’s free to add to your internet tv.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

☹️ive got roku and i cant find this channel....

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Jim Gordon to his Publication

search the app for it, should b there

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Interesting timing.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

It tis!

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

ALL THOSE VIDEOS WE USED TO PILL OURSELVES STARTING OUT YEARS AGO THAT WERE DELETED FROM THE INTERNET SEEM TO BE HERE GUYS!!!!

They even have Joe M's original!
and I recommend Cult of the Medics.

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

just got this! thanks for the tip! ill be sharing the hell out of this!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Has Burrow been about long? I wonder if it hasn't been purposely added to Roku's programming to help wake up our normie sofa spuds? Great idea if so!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

I think yep! ALL the stuff that they took down last four yrs or so is here it looks like!

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

Not sure but whoever thought of this is brilliant. I've already watched several. Some are very short & some are 3 hrs. long.

(2) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

TRANCE

how our nazi government was eatablished out of ww2

PLEASE MAKE IT A MUST SEE

conservative after awakened with all the cove BS and lies. Interested in natural healing #patriot #ultramaga #Q #greatawakening #WWG1WGA

added it last week and WOW!!?! Anything at all you’d like to dig into.. right in one spot! 👏🏼👏🏼

In response Freedom Fox to her Publication

its great to have isn’t it?!

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

In response Freedom Fox to her Publication

May I ask how to add the Burrow channel within Roku? I just downloaded the Roku app, but I’m not familiar with it and don’t know how to add channels.

(2) Show this thread