Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I got my conduct orders thursday evening for my daughter & son in laws visit begining today. For the duration of the visit I am not to talk about anything of importance. Not health, politics, relegion, economy, silver or gold, Bitcoin/Etherium, or ISO20022 or the Bank of Japan fixing to sell of US It only depresses the hell out of me to be muzzled. Pray I rise above the 3D morass I am forced to live in for 5 to 7 days. Don’t even get info from her on ETA’s or length of visit anymore.

Really gonna be living on Anon Mountain Island in my head. Maybe working on the coffee plantation.

Have a good one pepes.

🙏🏝☕️❤️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Conduct orders! Boy, they would never survive my house....hubby does not play. His house, his rules!

But, I do understand as my little sister has to be on best behavior if she wants her daughter to visit her. I call this, Emotional Blackmail. Good luck honey!

P.S. Can you drink wine or a spicy margarita? ;)

I got herbs aplenty. ☺️ Wild lettuce tea, Tension Tamer tea, Sleepy Time tea & some Old Man guava berry liquor if I get desperate. The last catastrophe/drunk I pitched was on that stuff mixed anout 50/50 with Hibiscus flower kombucha.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Changed a particular pain in the ass family dynamic seemingly indefinitely. Was a combination of ballsy, gentile, Viking.
(Can I say I enjoyed every moment of it?)
☺️

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

LMAO! You’ve got this love.