Today is Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy's 57th Birthday. She was born on Friday January 7th 1966 ❤

Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

The last of the Baby Boomers...

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Happy Birthday Pretty Lady!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🥳🎂🎉💖Happy Birthday Beautiful Sweetness Carolyn💙🎂🎉💖 We be seeing You & Hubs very soon :)

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

happy birthday 🎂

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

she young wow God speed Beautiful Patriot

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

💕💕 Happy birthday beautiful soul!!!

@starz4stripes
I put it on Truth.social......(Carolyn)

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Exquisite couple...

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

💙Good Post, Patriot 😇

Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy(1966-1999)
Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy
Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy was born on 7 January 1966 in White Plains, New York, USA. She was previously married to John Kennedy Jr.. She died on 16 July 1999 in Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of Martha's Vineyard.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

It's my birthday today too! Jan 7 is a good day to be born.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Love Horses to her Publication

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Love Horses to her Publication

Happy Birthday 🎉🎉!

(2) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Good catch!! Have a Happy, Loving and Healthy Birthday Caroline!! 😇😊🙏❤🇺🇸😇🎆🎀🎉🎊🎈🎁🎀

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

A Christmas baby!
❤️