RFK Jr. Makes a Striking Case That the Hepatitis B Vaccine Is Largely Responsible for the Autism Epidemic

The CDC put together a team of people to look at children who did and did not receive the Hepatitis B vaccine in their first 30 days of life.

And what they found was an 11-fold increase in autism among the children who received the Hepatitis B vaccine early on.

"So they knew at that moment what was causing the autism epidemic."

Full Interview: https://rumble.com/v243z9q-full-episode-61-the-man-who-built-a-movement.html

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I know for a fact that if you have your child in a hospital they take it upon them selves and give your child that vaccine without even asking you and then they tell you about it after the fact

crimes against humanity

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

SURAMIN for autism. Works for many, some within hours, most days and weeks.

Mixed Latin/British heritage female currently in Mexico, for the time being! 😀

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

My son is autistic, but he did not have any vaccines. I did not agree with vaccination. I did not have any vaccines while pregnant and only childhood vaccines pre 1980 (I was born in the 60's) so not sure what was going on there.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They knew they would get caught too.
So they worked harder and faster
What a vile species.
Energy that is so evil they poison a newborn baby right from the womb.
Wonder what else they do
Share this on MSM for a week.

my son was born through an emergency c-section n they gave him the hep b without our permission & he has autism but they (doctors) say its from him being a preemie. 5 yrs later i have a scheduled c-section with my daughter n i refuse hep b for her. with each nurse while i was in the hospital asked a couple times if i wanted the shot for her. 1 nurse said now i know you said no but i have to ask again if you want her hep b n i said no n she said good for you cuz its not needed. this is so messed up what theyre doing to our kids

Well,
those that are guilty are going to be held accountable.