Shared from Ash on fb

McCarthy talks about Durham boat and the holiest of nights after being voted in.
Orthodox calendar shows today is Christmas.
Merry Christmas

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

these are real Durham boats sitting on the actual location of the Delaware River in Washington’s Crossing, New Jersey. they put them in the river for the annual reanactment event where people dress up in traditional uniforms of the era

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

My continued hope is that not everything is at is seems regarding Kevin's behavior and actions in the past. Let's hope that his deeds in the past are in the past and he will be acting in the best interest of WE THE PEOPLE. let's hope he is an actor who has been turned and still acted in his old ways for such a time as this... BOOM!

Truther;MickyRay twitter,mewe,anonup,gab,Parler,TruthSocial,FrankSocial,Minds,tlbtalk, facebook, etc.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

yes, once again, we have to just HOPE

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Interesting post yesterday by Ezra A Cohen

(3) Show this thread