DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

TheStormHasArrived17
Caption this.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤣😂😍😅

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thought it fun to watch CIA Dan loose his shit on Fox.
He was visibly so damn angry that he forgot all his Farm training.
I can tell you that look with his one seeing eye looks like a demon.

&
I have seen a few demon in the last 4 yrs, real ones, up close.

If he is not a demon they have... never mind.... he is a demon Nana doesn't give a fook what color hat he really has on.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

🤣🤣🤣👍

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

This is funny because it means Gaetz can't count to two.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

😂😂😂😂

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

No, you didn't 🤣😂🤣😂

[33]

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Meme skils on point, VK👏🏻👊🏻😂

lol. i just spit water all over myself laughing

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🤣😂

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Making America Great Again movie has a lot of twists, turns and oops. Can't wait to see the credits roll by to know which actors were real patriots, which were acting to save their life, and of course to know who gets the "OSCAR"

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

I recommend John Jr for the Oscar. He has played so many different characters for years.IMO! 👍😊🙏🎉🎈❤🇺🇸⭐

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

lol

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

seal of approval my guy, lol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🤣

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~