ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Good morning AnonUp. Today is 1/7/23 or 12/25/22 by Julian calendar & Orthodox Christmas. Christ is Born - Christ is Born Indeed!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I can't wait to right our calender but- for now- you can never have too much Christmas.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Today is very special in many ways. I am 61 years old today. My youngest, 28 years old daughter just came over to wish me a happy birthday. I told her that her parents love her more than anything and what we are telling her is the truth about our government. The look on her face makes me cry. She is so brainwashed that it makes me so sad. I do believe it’s time to take up arms. I’m tired of this “movie”. The people need to save themselves. I’m willing to go on the battlefield for my kids and grandchildren. My heart is broken.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Happy Birthday!! 🥳

Thank you!
More than anything would like to see my children wake up. I am so heartbroken that my kids are so brainwashed. My husband and I have given our lives to our children. Provided them with the very best in life, but today I look into their eyes and see a blank stare.

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhaleheadWorldCue in this post can reply

I understand completely! My kids are the same way, although my son is a little more receptive than my daughter is. I am just trusting God right now that He will open their eyes, minds and hearts when the time is right. I may be wrong in not saying moreto them, but I am not going to risk driving them away, and me not being able to see my grandkids. I hear that happens a lot. Not worth it to me. So at this point, I’ll be there for them when the time comes!

Keep the faith! ☝️❤️‍🔥

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Many Happy Birthday Greetings 🙏 to you Free Thinker..💝
I'm in a similar situation as you both re age (I'll be 62 next Fri 13😁), and re' adult children. I feel all we can do at this time is Hold The Faith that they know, that we know stuff, they're not Ready to hear just Yet...! But when the time comes we will be there for them🤗, to help them with questions and getting heads around difficult subjects etc.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread