#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Tap Tap Tap πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨/ Ultra Mega Maga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Good Afternoon ❀/ Feast Of Dedication / Piggy / Smoking Gun / My Hand / Donald Trump / Are You Ready / Its Happening πŸ₯³/ Divine Feminine / Decode The Message / Mirror Time πŸͺž/ How Much Time / Glory To God 🦌/ And So It Begins / Jesus Wept / Thors Hammer πŸ”¨/ Metaphysics / Bless The Angels πŸ˜‡/ Lord Gods In America πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ/ Dont Lose Faith πŸ™/ Sad And Depressed πŸ˜“/ Teeth Of Lions 🦁/ Win Win Win / The Finish Line / True Messiah / Jesus Has Come ✝️/ Pssst Boom πŸ’₯/ Start The Code / A Beautiful Mind / Enjoy The Ride 🎒/ You Are Ready / Dome Of The Rock / Hi Family πŸ‘‹ / Uncle Buck 🦌/ The Breaker Has Come / Midnight Rider / Trust Us / Hidden Pattern / In Plain Sight / Ready Meek Rise πŸ‘†/ Out Of Hiding / Time For Action 🎬
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Training+at+sea.+
138-831
483-384
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I remember years ago PTrump doing a Tap Tap Tap before boarding his plane. It stayed with me ...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

(1) Show this thread