The People have spoken and once again Congress proved it DOES NOT give a flying shit about what the people want. I PRAY TO GOD the Brunsen Case moves forward to cut off the head of these snakes and shake down congress and ths corupt new world order government, and bring then to down on their bellies like the slithering evil reptiles that they are! PLEASE GOD! WE DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS DISGUSTING EXCUSE OF A CONGRESS! GOD BLESS THE 20 HEROS THAT STOOD UP LIKE DAVID AGAINST GOLIATH!

😛 Wow! Those words are powerful. They are my exact sentiments. Let me just say that I watched till the end of " the show regarding speaker vote" and there were plenty of signs that DJT was in control of that show. We are told over and over to trust the plan. Sometimes that is hard to do. I trust DJT and believe he is being guided by GOD. There is a plan. These times we just have to rely on our faith that everything will work out and GOD is in control. Lots of symbolism during McCarthy's acceptance speech. References to Durham boats, Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas morning. It is Orthodox Christmas today! I quit watching at 2 am. Keep the faith Sister! Have a Blessed Day!

Only people mentioned by @BetsyRoss1204 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Betsy Ross, click on at the bottom under it