Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I watch CSPN All day If He was Narrating It!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

lol

Steve Inman has been a gift from God through the BLM/Antifa political landscape insanity. He is my people!!!!

Stovetop stuffing. Classic.

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

I am a Patriot. Stand together in large groups. PUSH BACK and say HELL NO!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I can't.......

Stop laughing!!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was sorry I ran out of Popcorn 🍿 when that happened!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

that commentary!!! 🀣

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

That's awesome.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Fantastic Movie!We had the best seats, LOLOL!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

that does not look like the real Kevin !

In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

that does not look like the real Kevin !

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

πŸ˜…

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Funny one