Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I got my conduct orders thursday evening for my daughter & son in laws visit begining today. For the duration of the visit I am not to talk about anything of importance. Not health, politics, relegion, economy, silver or gold, Bitcoin/Etherium, or ISO20022 or the Bank of Japan fixing to sell of US It only depresses the hell out of me to be muzzled. Pray I rise above the 3D morass I am forced to live in for 5 to 7 days. Don’t even get info from her on ETA’s or length of visit anymore.

Really gonna be living on Anon Mountain Island in my head. Maybe working on the coffee plantation.

Have a good one pepes.

🙏🏝☕️❤️

I sat there last year and was threatened divorce if I didn't cut it out. I pick my times when I can go digging and search for nuggets. It's sad they can't see what we see. His family is all Vaxed an most of mine are not. I will hate the cross roads when it comes out. No one wants to be right about most of this stuff. What they did to us is horrible. I pray for med beds for them and that there pride doesn't get in the way. Stay strong! We are all in this together. ❤️

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pissedoffpatriot0179 in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

❤️