Caught it at 1111 so took it as a sign I should share...

Trust yourself.
Think for yourself.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

very wise advice.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Correct. Listening to your instinct is your SOUL speaking to you. the other noise is 'evil' or human conditioning not to trust. If you are not certain, wait a few hours and let the truth come forth.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Good advice. I ask for God's guidance. It's a matter of listening.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

💝

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

I kept looking at McCarthy last night and something kept niggling at me.....something about his face.....didn't quite look right, much thinner. Looking at other pictures of him and his face IS fuller. Also his forehead is VERY shiny in the picture of him from last night - mask? Bet he's been replaced and "real" McCarthy in witness protection since DS now thinks he has "changed sides!" Don't know....maybe just the lighting, camera angles, sweating or perhaps this squirrel has gotten into a bad batch of acorns!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Soooo good

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Good catch and great reminder