Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Hello Mr. Deeds, yes I too was disappointed ... but somehow I'm thinking that this is optics, (not real) and the "rules" having been revamped w/ an exit clause for KM, he's on a very short leash. I do believe that DJT has him between a rock and a HAMMER.
(Clause w/ a hammer image)
Lets wait and see, there is always more than what we are allowed to see.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Nothing that’s happening before our eyes matters.

Let us go by FAITH and not what we see.

“The only way is the military.” - Q

(Any other result would not have been accepted by the normies, who are only just opening their eyes. Had Trump been elected Speaker it would have been taken as fixed or a coup by the Never-Trumpers).

God bless.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I believe something else is in control

that is their form of disinformation. there have been a lot people who are on their website who have denounced the WEF and have askedbthem to remove them.

(1) Show this thread