Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

People I love have said some really hideous things to me lately. I just keep repeating Jesus words to to God the Father Almighty as his enemies crucified him to myself "Forgive them for they know not what they do." I hope I have the strength to be as forgiving when the time comes (lol - I will, to do otherwise is to jeopardize my own ascension). #wwg1wga

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ignoring someone is the worst abuse. i hate them sometimes. its a struggle

i am waiting patiently as i possibly can🙄

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

so is 50.00/hr ok to charge for what I know?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Maga Nana to her Publication

Their freedom is surely worth more then that

(1) Show this thread

"Whatever, Crazy Lady!"-
My Fam, Friends, Co-workers
"Well, just remember, I'll answer all of your questions, when the shit hits!"- Me

basically falling out with my 80 year old parents who have just had their first vaccine in the uk. 😢. personally im at the precipice.

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

Iv had a fallout with my parents over the vax. My mum said i annoy her because i wont take it 🙄. No telling some people!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

im sorry😥

(2) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Be there for those people!!! They will be lost, confused, and possibly depressed! We will lose 4-6% but that number doesn't have to be larger. Put pettiness aside. Put your ego aside and help these people

I will be there for any of them all while saying only in my head, Imtold you so! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️