I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

For God and Country.

The Awakening is a kind of IQ test and it's nice to be here among the elite. Once you start down this road your vision expands to include many truths that others either deny or don't bother to research. I finally understood why the earth MUST be flat, for instance. I came to have a clearer understanding of God. The lies we're told about WWII and the Holocaust. The real role of NASA and charities. The list goes on and on. I used to daydream about going back in time to fix the mistakes I made. Now I'm satisfied with how my life got me to where I find myself and would never go back to being asleep.
Using your brain often to separate truth from fiction is like exercising your muscles, it builds strength and efficiency.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it