#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Unlimited budget to run LEGAL Psyops on the American People.
Both sides are being played.
SmithMundterFook.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Koba throwback.

NCSWIC.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Ahh the old 2018 days :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

that pfp lol

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My fav is OG V

“👁 Watching [You] All” vibes

cannot wait for that acct to be restored....gimme! lol

*i hope it's restored.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Have a screenshot lying around somewhere that Schiffty got that one deleted haha.

Too bad he’s being exposed.

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

You have a SS? you don't say. lol

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Space Force sent me this pic.

And you know I was trying to enlarge it to see wtf they bought, lol NOT um Space Force, ya'll don't be zapping my whip, I got enuff shit to deal with.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it