Until there is a House Speaker elected, all the Deep State House Reps like Schiff and Swalwell have essentially been blinded.

They are in the dark, and have been for 4 days now.

maybe???

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

yeah... they had no security clearance or access to any information because they were not sworn in until speaker was elected.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Yeah. Imagine you have 4 days to make chess moves. It might be hard to know what was done or too late to counter.

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

OH HERE'S BETTER ONE:

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

Worth a watch Patriots and it sure makes good sense!

be...may?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

along with reports of "bomb cyclones" and a "train of storms" across the U.S predicted.

hate to get muh hopes up but lookin kinda gnarly

posted 5 hrs ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-Vz-UozfY&t=104s

A Record Breaking Train Of Storms Is Coming… - YouTube

Get your #1MILYALL merch HERE! https://shopryanhall.com/collections/1-million-yall/In this video we talk about the series of atmospheric rivers and bomb cycl...

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Thanks! my son is traveling to SoCal for business this weekend. I've sent him this warning.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

The storm(S) are upon us... 😉

(5) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

didn't scavino post 2 black comms this week?

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

um...dont remember

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

maybe this the 10 days of darkness??

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

1/13
Sounds good.
How many rounds of voting do they plan on holding?
😂🤣😂😁

In response arba happihr to her Publication

who in the heck knows

(1) Show this thread

ending 1/13 aka 11.3?

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

how many days ... in the dark?

ok and that means?

ok and that means?

ok and that means?

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

😉Very interdasting....

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

Ten days darkness???