I wonder what the Super Bowl party looks like for Mr.'s Trump and Kennedy.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

the event was beautiful and very classy and very american --Patriots in Control ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only followers of this user (@Kvoceans) can see their posts

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ Where We Go 1 We Go All ๐Ÿ•ฏ I Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

I don't get this pic sorry lol

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I am hoping they have big plans for the party Fan

If you are 107, Juan O Savin, I just want to say I never recieved my book. I ordered it like 4 months ago. I must have it because I already willed it to my daughter who has been a faithful Trump supporter and allows me to actually talk about 107 interviews and Q never judging me. When I pull in and look at my mailbox I imagine crazyed liberals at the post office ripping it up.

๐•ƒ๐•š๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ„ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– โ„๐• ๐•• ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ ๐•ฆ๐•ก! #Dษชษขษชแด›แด€สŸSแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€s

In response American Woman to her Publication

I watched a Juan O video 2 wks ago where he stated they were delayed but will shipping them again very shortly. Hang in there.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response American Woman to her Publication

Yes, they have been delayed. Perhaps in 1-2 weeks

(2) Show this thread