Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Good Morning Tank and thank you Lord for our troops and their families. Let us never forget their sacrifices and God Bless each and everyone and keep them safe! ❤️🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thank you Warriors for the sacrifices you have made, bless you and your families🙏

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🙏Angels on earth watch over each one.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🙏Angels on earth watch over each one.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

♥️🙏♥️ God bless them all & their families.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💞🙏 Always

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

5:5

Semper Fi.

God Bless

Mornin’ Tank! 🙏🏼🥰💫
🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻
Long time no see! Pray all is well with your family, especially your Son! God Bless 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Prayers for the troops protecting Us 🙏🙏🙏 Thank You 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

God Bless our Military
T
E
A
M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xu238GNLm4

Military Motivation - "TEAM" (2021) - YouTube

Military Motivation - "TEAM" (2021)® Military-Life Merch! https://teespring.com/stores/military-life-3✓ MILITARY LIFE Playlist:https://goo.gl/cVh9wu✓ Milita...

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

So many have given there lives to this cause. We don't see this side of things. sometimes I wish we did. Keeps us accountable. I watched a couple youtube videos last night of bringing troops home to be laid to rest. I said a prayer for the families and for them. It was an honor just to watch.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

always i my prayers!!!

Praying for all those in harm’s way. 🙏🏻

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏✨💫🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Praying for all deployed ;)

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

#USA #America

home of the free because of the brave

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Thank you Lord for protecting those in harms way that are doing your work around the world. Our soldiers are in our hearts and are forever remembered and we express that every Friday, faithfully wearing red. amen

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Hooah!!! 🤜🏻✨🤛🏻

God bless all troops & their families!!!
❤️🙏🏻🕊️

Gets me choked up just thinking about those amazing souls.

Happy red Friday Tank!!!

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

God Bless All Troops & deliver them home safe in the arms of their loved ones ❤

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Father God please protect every soldier and Patriot in harms way going about doing your business. Thank you Father.🙏