SGANON

Are you beginning to see how Reconstitution always had to work?

I certainly am.

Through the Courts(optically).
Through the Processes.
Through the Levers of Power (post-suspension for 'redress')

What happens if

1. SCOTUS (under military direction) rules on Brunson
case, orders dissolution of 388 members of Congress/Biden Admin/Govt. Announcement would
be 1/9/2023.
2. Trump wins Speakership in vote between 1/6 and 1/10

Who is next in line of succession if P/VP are gone?

[PANIC]] IN DC

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

19/19

9-1-1-1-9

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I am READY..Go Time

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

L. M. F. G.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I really hope SCOTUS acts that quickly.

I saw something a while back saying SCOTUS usually announce all their adjudications in June... I really hope your timeline is the one we get...

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

although this sounds good on the surface IMHO Trump has to stay somewhat removed from Presidency - he has too many haters- something else is at play here - not sure what - but this scenario doesn't work for me

i have been pondering this theory for some time now. trouble im having is how you get to 218 with so many rino/deep state members. not so sure they would help put the noose around there own neck

In response ESgueglia EBlum to his Publication

IMHO, THE ENTIRE GOVT WILL BE ABOLISHED AND RE-INSTALLED IN A VERY REDUCED WAY. NOT SURE IF ANNOUNCED SOON, BUT HAWAII FOR EXAMPLE IS NO LONGER PART OF USA. IT IS KINGDOM OF HAWAII. IT WAS STOLEN AND TRUMP GAVE IT BACK. EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE. WHAT WE SEE NOW IS ALL FOR SHOW. ENJOY THE SHOW - Q

(1) Show this thread