I like to see the glass half full. Some people say you shouldn't do that. They say they never expect anything and that way you won't be disappointed. I think that's a bland way to live. I expect good things because God is good. And everything He's already created is good. So, it makes sense to me that even more good things are in store for us, His kids. Things may not always work out like we hope, but closed doors just lead to open ones. There really is joy in the journey if we look for it, expect it, and receive it.πŸ™β€οΈπŸŒŸ

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Patriot #MAGA #savethechildren Defend #freedom #god #constitution family #wethepeople #unitedwearestrong

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

the trickery, it was always full. Nothing is something. πŸ˜‰

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Silenced Patriot to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ™... First I'll always be grateful that I actually have a glass to fill, feeling that We are The 'Glass'... that we see as being full or not full...😁❣️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜Š

(1) Show this thread