Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Elon responded β€˜Wow’ to a tweet about finding a cure for cancer.
5 years ago Q posted, β€œWhat if cures already exist?”

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-63859184

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Guys I want to shout this from the the rooftops !!! I know many "protocols "out there but THIS IS IT !!! im serious ...gonna be biggest REDPILL soon no joke !!! ohh and its cheap and free sorta like once you hear u will be like wtf havent i done this sooner πŸ˜ƒseriously no joke but i highly reccomend its just not the same unless you listen to atleast one show any show (under music section on main page....πŸ™β€οΈπŸ₯°https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

Agreed, gold mine that group. Been spot checking. Even scoliosis checks, in fish, but thats something they research. Most research seems to be worded opposite of what it should be -it is gain of function.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JHPatriots in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

I went to the group to find a cure for cancer but I don't see it. Please share what you have with us.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response America First to her Publication

Try using the search function. Im sure many have posted about it. Here is ine pwrsons post I copied:

I am what they call a cancer survivor after going through chemo and radiation back in 2016. From what I have found out that cancer will never go away it only goes dormant. I truly believe that if I would have found Danny's protocol and this chat room back then that I would have been cured and not just in remission. With cancer, I would throw the kitchen sink at it without doing chemo or radiation. If I was told that I had cancer again I would be doing this protocol every day.

1. Do 1 tbsp olive oil with 1 tbsp lemon juice 1st thing wait 30 mins

2. Take twice the dosage of ivermectin 3 times a day and wait 30 mins before eating.

3. Drink nothing but lemon water and HCQ.

4. Eat 4 apricot seeds or more depending on what stage I am at.

5. Change my diet to less than 20 net carbs a day.

6. Drink the apple and onion recipe 3 or 4 times a day

7. Use 4 or 5 drops

(1) Show this thread