Now you will know why the Deep state wanted you to think mercury was bad

Your learning so much..... Nothing can stop you

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

How can I get this video please? Fascinating!

i am not sure

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Sounds like Jr at the end πŸ˜ƒπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

"looped" tube makes me think of this 5 year delta:

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Note "CAPITOL"

(1) Show this thread

Awesome!!! Sometimes I wonder how we will get to a place of peace and unity considering our current state!
This reminds me that once we remember the truth, it will be simple! Thank you for sharing! πŸ₯°

Anyone remember mercurochrome?

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

mixing mercury and gold or mercury and silver has incredible results also

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

Monkey blood.

(2) Show this thread

I think Mark McCandlish mentioned mercury in a vacuum tube when describing the workings of the ARV (alien reproduction vehicle)

πŸ€žπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘€

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

🀩

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😱😱Amazing stuff! Everything they demonized or said was bad... was always good... and the answer.... and vice versa.... smh

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

and balls on steeples used it to collect the ether spinning mercury in copper

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

and once you know this you can see it in the majority of old buildings everywhere! it's wonderful having your eyes & mind open isn't it πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Fascinating video!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In Ayurvedic medicine in India, Mercury, when properly prepared, will literally cure anything.

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

"properly prepared"? more info please.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

When i was a kid i fell off my bike, to this day i swear they treated my wound with mercury as I distinctly remember thinking "Isn't this stuff poisonous?"

(3) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Shop Class 101 :)