🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Alcohol Consumption is not, in and of Itself a bad thing, but Any Consumption of Alcohol Destroys the Sacred Secretion/Christ Oil that is Produced 12 Times a Year by our Bodies.
Perhaps this is WHY President Trump does not Drink, Smoke or Use Any Kind of Drugs!

The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

Interesting...
I don't drink, smoke or use any drugs, either, and now that you mention this, I'm feeling especially good about that. Thanks for sharing...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

😇And Neither Do I.