Isn't it crazy and amazing that we've been on AU for 2 years now?
How lucky are we?! At the time, we just thought it was a backup from the Twitter purge.

Little did we know what the real meaning would be. Thank you@administrator for this home! β™₯️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Its great to be here with all Anons.. God speed Patriots.πŸ’žπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I love our AU family and am so grateful for this platform and everyone here (well not the trolls and bots) πŸ˜‚

β€œI would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Either through sheer luck or divine intervention i found this site.
Had been kicked off of linkden and was being heavily censored on FB and just wanted to talked to people who seen what i seen.
Here i am now and loving every minute of it, THANK YOU AU and community!!

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Thank you πŸ™AU /@Adminstrator and Frens🐸 for the 2 years InItTogether here on AnonUp WuhuuπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ I am so proud to be here with all you brave and beautiful frens, from all over the world. Thank you from my heart and soul. FamilyIsEverything!!!! Still here and still fighting for the Truth, freedom and LQVE for all of humanity.🌍 Stand your ground and follow you dreams✨ Frens BeBest Much Light&LQVEπŸ™βœ¨πŸ’—
TheBestIsYetToCome ✨WWG1WGAπŸ’— 11:11

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Thank you AU❀️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

12:21 TS, and Yes, TY and God Bless you AU, all of you too!!!😊

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Yes TY Kobayashi ADMIN!! This is no BU, it's home

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Nothing is a coincidence.
I feel we have needed this time to process, integrate, unify, learn how BE united, patient and confident in our perceptions and strengths. Resonate Up.... seems to me a great strategy for preparing a digital army...

I Don’t Go To Anywhere Else, Love Here Best! Never Liked Twitter, tbh!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen to that!

AU...home of the frogs πŸΈπŸ˜πŸ’š

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

We are blessed πŸ’™

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

❀️🎯

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

So thankful for this platform and our AU family! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! πŸ‘€ https://qagg.news/ πŸ‘€ https://qalerts.app/

It is not the happy ones who are grateful.
It is the grateful who are happy.

AnonUp = Gold
Thanks! πŸ‘

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in
'Cause you are gold
I'm glad that you're bound to return
Something I could have learned
You're indestructible
Always believe in, oh
Always believe in your soul

(1) Show this thread

100%

very true love being here on AU. So love the people, not sure how long I have been here myself but it feels like home.
GOD BLESS YOU πŸ™πŸ’˜

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

the lighthouse

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

AU
Gold
Gold being one of the most conductive metals.
Amplifying the positive vibes!
Ty@administrator
πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’›

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

GOLD Is the Material Form of LIGHT

THE NEW JERUSALEM

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

kept me sane maybe

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

followed you through 4 different accounts on the other platform, then followed you here. so glad I did

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

Thanks! me, too!

(1) Show this thread

Perfectly Sad Kim!! πŸ₯°πŸ™Œ

One of those β€œSerendipitous Seasons” in life that you could never have anticipated!

We found our β€œCollective” in the depths of Twitter Hell and then VK helped to Rapture Us to Beautiful Heavenly AU!!

Thank Goodness we were not sheeple who were left behind, due to their own accord!!

Thank you πŸ™@administrator &@vincentkennedy !! THANK YOU! ❀️πŸ₯°

Once In A Lifetime β˜€οΈ God Wins

this is the first place I check each day β€” it really is a safe haven of positivity and light. ✨😊

love my AU family, so grateful to be a part of this with you all!

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

That's all I long for. Thanks for sending out love with this beautiful photo. Sending love back.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Look at that, so much better than politics and riddles..
time to go camping on the coast again..but those
earthquakes are seriously life altering

(3) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

❀️AU. Remember someone posting on other social media that VK is on AU. I recognised other few accounts including you Kim. Thankful!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response God Wins to her Publication

Me too, I was feeling somewhat lost and lonely, until I saw the same post (it was like a light/a calling) simply saying... 'VK' is over at AnonUp πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Old post. But still so true.
Lovin AU. A lifeline that I'm hangin on too.

Love this place!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

This place has been my saving grace. Its so nice to come here and have like minded people who love and support each other. To be honest, I don't even remember who lead me here, but I am so grateful. I've learned so much, yet gained an appreciation for prayer and love from true genuine people.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

. ❀️ Been noticing a few 3 letters lately.

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

same for me 55!

(1) Show this thread