😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Only people mentioned by @theyRcoming in this post can reply

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Is Dan's Pineal gland still referred to as his third eye?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What a sense of humor.
😂🤣😂🤣

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

His view on things is 180deg from mine.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

We definitely see eye to eye on this well said!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

OMG so true.

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

He's a WEFr. Owes allegiance to a different master. Does make one wonder what they have promised him.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication

He should demand a new left eye. And that's just for starters. Considering the work he's done for the elites at the cost of his reputation, they owe him Big Time.
Remember how we all rallied around him when the gay kid from SNL took a shot at Dan?

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅