Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

LET'S FOOKING GO!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

😆🙌🏻

I hope they have to vote 17 times to get a Speaker!😂😂😂😂

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

LETS GOOOOO! 😂🔨💯

Trump as Speaker is 3rd in line for President....Biden amd Harris removed for OH, I DON'T KNOW....TREASON...?😂😂😂
Then Trump becomes President while he's CIC already.
I would die laughing and then miss the whole amazing thing.
I've been cracking up since Geatz nominated Trump a little while ago.

TRUST or Dont TRUST Matt Master Mason Gaetz ?

Ima go with Don’t 😂

> Disney
> CIA
> Freemasonry
>Florida

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I remember questions coming up about him maybe a year ago. And someone pointing out that he’d lost weight?? If I’m remembering correctly

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Wonder why this nomination doesn't show up on live.house.gov? The same names are nominated each time.....McCarthy, Jefferies and Donalds by different people. Last nomination called was as of 1:41pm EST.

Truther;MickyRay twitter,mewe,anonup,gab,Parler,TruthSocial,FrankSocial,Minds,tlbtalk, facebook, etc.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/videos/president-donald-j-trump-declares-war-on-cartels ---
4,10,20 DJT: The Speaker of the House TO BE tells it like it is ! What about a statement on the FAKE Vaccines and it's peddlers 'THEY came up with and gave you' too ? These are NOT Vaccines by Scientific OR Reality definition? They are concoctions of Messenger RNA with a plethora of other questionable substances that are unnecessary and likely deleterious ! --- https://www.donaldjtrump.com/videos/president-donald-j-trump-declares-war-on-cartels