Just a few days ago former NBA Utah Jazz legend John Stockton said “I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, over 100 professional athletes dead, in the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated. I had the proof in my hands, the names… I think it’s in the thousands now. Don’t quote me on that”. The media attacked Stockton to ridicule and debunk his statement. In January 2021, even Senator Ron Johnson noticed this issue. Johnson said: “Athletes are dropping dead on the field after receiving the COVID-19 vaccination”. It was just a matter of time before this happened in the NFL....Steve Doocey on FOX News said, “He took a hit to the heart area.” Doocey suggests the impact on his heart area is why it stopped. To build up this narrative, FOX brings on two doctors and a cardiologist. None of them mention vaccines....With roughly 1.7 million player hits in the NFL over the last 50 years, why have we never seen an “arrhythmia” cardiac arrest before?

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it