Generations of kids are being rescued from D.U.M.B.s (Underground Tunnels) found under the White House and Capital Building.

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Thank you, Aus Sco, for the interactive DUMB locations!

The information can be found through blessed2teach, as well as a ex-military who goes by name "Gene Decode" - he was first I hear of DUMBS and the children recently being rescued in Washington DC.

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

why would you post this. if it was truth don't you think it would have happened under trump and not biden?

In response Meg Shortgus to her Publication

It is a good question, the article said: Trump was unaware of the tunnels but I don't believe that part. Another article said Melania knew of the evils in the WH and had it smudged to rid of evil spirits. You can do your own research. I don't have to make you believe anything, just sharing my truths

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Meg Shortgus to her Publication

Biden is not the one doing this (he is not even President). Why do you think President Trump was so ready to get away from the White House? Once the plan was set in place to rescue these little ones, they needed a secure location to bring the children to. The White House is being used as a sort of triage as the children are being brought up. Remember, these children lived in mainly dark areas and are not accustomed to light. People have asked why didn't Trump do it while he was President? He IS now President and is doing this. At first they did not know, but once he did, he pushed forward to having the whole of the area cleared.

(2) Show this thread