We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ivermectin can be used Topically as well

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

I wonder if this will work for acne? We are told it’s bacteria, I mean my God I would clean my face all the time. What if it was always parasites? I no longer have any issues, but my daughter does. hmmm

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Demodex mites! They have their own microbiome(bacteria that we react to) and spread bacteria found on human skin! That is why ivermectin works! The only challenge is that ivermectin does not kill eggs or larva so you have to stay ahead of it! I have been diagnosed with acne for 30 years! Took every antibiotic known to man and several rounds of accutane! Still dealing at 44! Ivermectin paste is absolutely working and it makes total sense that some, if not all acne is parasite related!

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication

You are completely correct about mites and acne. Demodex mites under magnification are some truly hideous creatures.

Pretty sure they have been “gain of functioned”or something! Read a study about using them for vaccine delivery! It makes sense because they are attracted to lipids! Definitly hideous! 😱

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jeanniela17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jeannie Arthurs, click on at the bottom under it