Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

2A was made when u had 700 peeps in a city n folks didn't have the weaponry that they do now. We may outnumber them, but their tanks alone outnumber us! However I trust the Military here is taking r country back as we speak, this doesn't happen n I report home immed n well those that know know the rest so yeah! I have faith in r military r President Donald John Trump ~ as I do not live in the District of Columbia ~ but most of all I trust in humanity to LOVE right now love self other selves, we are all broken so lets have some compassion n kindness 4 those just rubbing the sand outts their 👀

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Raqndoc in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Stupid people will always be stupid.

They have said that there will be at least 5% that no matter what evidence they are shown will not believe it. I don't understand how it's even possible not to, been at this for 11yrs knew a bunch of the financial n corporate corruption way b4 Q n now the evidence is mounting faster than I can archive it! It must be like Neo says in the Matrix once the mind gets to a certain age they won't wake them up, so my opinion is then it has to be avibrational thing no matter what the age like u got xyz programming that simply will not allow u to recieve the truth, which is a travesty in n of itself

(2) Show this thread