#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

[They] are going to kill off the remainder of the honey bees??--the ones that have survived everything else up to this point.

I used to have hundreds of honey bees. Only a few the last couple of years.

#savethebees #StopPlayingGod

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I have listened to beekepers who are using shungite rocks, powdered shungite on the threshold of the hive and mixing powdered shungite in paint to put on the outside of the hive. They have seen what looks like miraculous health and vitality fill the entire colony. They even lose fewer bees during winter in the hives that have the shungite paint.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

great news!!! TY!

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

We need to keep an eye on this queen bee 'vaccine' . It doesn't appear to mess with bee DNA, but the reportedly inert or dead pieces of the bacterium do get passed on to larvae to improve immunity to this 'foulbrood' disease. My understanding is that bees dont really have an immune system and all immunity is passed down by the queen So far I haven't found anything obviously wrong or evil-intentioned with the methods, but it could also be a Trojan horse for future Cabal plans. We all know how important bees are. I'm going to keep researching. Lots of honey production in Nebraska and surrounding states so I'll be discussing with beekeepers and may take up bee keeping as a hobby to get to the inside. Worrisome that the trials for the 'vaccine' are in California. πŸ€”

(2) Show this thread

This news needs watching. In my limited research this approach seems valid. The CEO of the Dalan Here is a link to the original findings on the bees immune system:

https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/bee-immune-system-discovery-points-way-to-pollinator-vaccines/8828.article

The CEO, Annette Kleiser, did 'Like' an article which was pro-beef consumption, which would be unusual for a New World Order shill. There are several beekeepers among the employees.

https://www.dalan.com/

"The vaccine, which contains killed whole-cell Paenibacillus larvae bacteria, is administered by mixing it into queen feed which is consumed by worker bees. The vaccine is incorporated into the royal jelly by the worker bees, who then feed it to the queen. She ingests it, and fragments of the vaccine are deposited in her ovaries. Having been exposed to the vaccine, the developing larvae have immunity as they hatch."

So it doesn't look like mRNA stuff that messes with genetics.

I subscribed to ne

Yes of course... it's part of the deep state's plan to destroy the planet. Bees will die with vaccination. No bees so no pollination, which will cause depopulation due to lack of food... A well oiled plan...

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

🐝The bees will survive the evil. I haven't seen honey bees in a few years, until last summer. I have clover and dandelion in my yard. I walk barefoot so I had to watch out for them. It was great to see. I rebuke the evil agenda against the bees, in Yeshuas name.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

TY.πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.