The lights are on, but nobody is home…

Wonder if all of the theatrics are being done purposely in order to get the attention of We The People. If the House would have smoothly transitioned the Speakership to McCarthy, few people would have even batted an eye. Now that all eyes are on the House, hopefully it’s time to drop the hammer.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Theatrics are a distraction what's really going on 'BEHIND THE SCENES' what we cannot yet see happening is important to the outcome don't LOOK AT WHAT YOU SEE IT WILL DEPRESS YOUR FAITH IN THE PLAN LOOK TO WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE THIS IS HOW INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS WORK.

D's are being pushed into the corner, no options left! WILD ANIMALS are the most dangerous when cornered!

We will one day soon know all of it but for now we must put faith in God not in what we PERCEIVE to be true but in what God is doing to work in hearts and minds behind the scenes.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109634408553855936

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109635131349663993

Justice get attention

In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication

recommendation from the top slave master

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

More taunting or possibly a hint in plain sight? ❤️

Maybe Deliberate Stall To See Supreme Court Decision On Brunson Case! Definate Distraction, Or Stall To Me!

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

if 118th congress is not yet sworn in, doesn’t it make it easier for them to be removed or not installed in the first place?
If 118th congress is not yet sworn in, they do not have their government immunity …

(also wonder if damar hamlin’s news will break at same time ? )

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Possibly very public depiction of the wheels grinding down to a complete halt. 1-2-3

(2) Show this thread

Drop It

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

put me n a high way, show me the signs, take it to the limit - one more time. barf. hope you got what you wanted

eagles soar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJkW0Clsvrk

Take It to the Limit (Live at The Forum, Los Angeles, CA, 10/20-22/1976) (2018 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/ElektraTake It to the Limit (Live at The Forum, Los Angeles, CA, 10/20-22/1976) (2018 Remaster) · EaglesLegacy℗ 2018, 1980 Asylu...

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

"A clean house is very important!"

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

True dat. Just wondering what's in that hammer?? Don't want a groomed RINO, but definitely not a Hakeem Jeffries. HOWEVER, SCOTUS in play on Friday, so all may be moot? So many contingencies. Just can't do all the math... Ready for Trump return and anyone else he may want to bring with him (except Pence)! I definitely have someone in mind, but don't want to jinx!🤫

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

I Agree, Didnt See Your Post! Was Thinking Brunson Case Also.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

This is why I didn’t pay attention to the charades.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Lets hope so Cowboy. 💝

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Its definitely a show! 🤔🙉🙈🙏🙏🙏

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Not a Baseless Theory..imo...I wonder what the real number is
of people [from all sides] that keep a watch on all things Trump
and Politics

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Who knows the truth very few optics are necessary info and disinfo is real one day all will be revealed!