1) Germany: Catholic Church child abuse scandal widens
Nuns sold orphaned children to priests, businessmen to serve as sex slaves, a new confidential report reveals
A report being withheld from the public documents horrific acts of rape and sexual abuse against young boys that were facilitated by nuns belonging to the Catholic Archdiocese of Cologne in Germany, according to the Daily Beast.

https://www.rt.com/news/514470-cologne-catholic-child-sex-abuse-report/

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

To Thine Own Self Be True is my motto. Follower of Q. Believer in God, Family, and Donald J. Trump. Justice will prevail! WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

God Bless the children. Praying.

This case brought me to tears, this man gives a sobering account of his experience of being raped by the clergy I have such admiration & respect for his strength & courage.

So, so many innocent victims these monsters have created.

https://youtu.be/9jHqndf9Kx4

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

i wish i was the Judge, Jury & PENALIZER ✊

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

I'm a Christian but, I know longer attend Church because, of all the hypocrisy involved. I've attended a number of Catholic Services only due to my husband being raised Catholic and my Ex-Daughter-In-Law convincing my only Son to convert and they have one Son together. My Son hasn't practiced Catholicism since the divorce which, he did not want. Because, he wanted his Son to be with him always. I hate seeing my son in pain and I know for a fact if the Catholic Church was a True Church of God and Our Savior Jesus Christ, I would not feel sick to my stomach each time I step foot in one.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication

Had a family member raped by the Catholic church & after that, 9 immediate family members LEFT & NEVER WENT BACK. They covered it up & protected & Blessed the man.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Demons. All of them. 😡

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

2) The investigation’s findings, which concluded last month and stemmed from a lawsuit brought against the archdiocese by victims, have not been publicly released, but the contents of the report are said to have been leaked to several media outlets.

Sections of the 560-page report purportedly seen by the Daily Beast detail how nuns who ran a convent in Speyer, Germany between the 1960s and 1970s “rented” orphaned boys to businessmen and clergy, who abused the children, sometimes for weeks at a time, before ‘returning’ them.

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

3) According to the outlet, some of the orphans were forced to participate in “gang bangs and origies” before being returned to the convent where the nuns would discipline them for having “wrinkl[ed] their clothes or being covered in semen.”

The report concluded that 175 children, most of them boys between the ages of 8 and 14, were abused over two decades. Some of the children were intentionally barred from being adopted or taken into a foster home so the nuns could continue to hire them out, the probe allegedly found.

read up on mother theresa and fauci. she was into child trafficking

(2) Show this thread