#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

DJT, Most High, Angels
1:16
ONE Spirit

Ya better move yo ass out the way or I am gonna land all over you!

Ah, Was that DJT comms to McCarthy?

Nana, If Congress elects DJT as Speaker, then [they], Congress and Senate - are arrested, would that make DJT the Designated Survivor?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I would love this.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Would make a good movie!
🍿🎥🍿

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Nice one!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

if he got speaker and everyone gets Brunson’d then he’d become defacto Pres and Supreme Court wouldn’t have had to make him Pres. still don’t see it happening though cuz optics.

Trump said he didn’t want to be speaker of the house though, Unless of course he was lying.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Optics are important.

Should we tell all the good people watching the day & time? - Q

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

He also didn't want to be President. But he saw where the country was headed.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I thought Trump was CIC
He never left.
Not possible.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

But if, fraud vitiates everything. 🤷🏻‍♀️New precedents being set, maybe?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is exactly how it would work except he would get to name his VP, guessin that would be JFKjr!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💥

(1) Show this thread