Please if anyone has good vibes, I am selfishlessly asking for myself.
I was just notified to go to the ER by my cardipthoracic surgeon. I've been having chest issues and was in the ER before Christmas and my surgeon was not notified about that visit and is upset that he was not informed. He is concerned that my symptoms may be aortic/aneurysm related.
I am very very scared right now.

Only people mentioned by @AW1_20 in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Thought I would check in & see how you are? Any updates?

🙏❤️

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🙏Praying...mind at ease.

🙏Do you have an update for us yet? Thinking of you

🙏Do you have an update for us yet? Thinking of you

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I'm Sending a prayer your way, I had no idea! If you need me I'm here for you. May God help you with your fear and surround you with his love!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I'm Sending a prayer your way, I had no idea! If you need me I'm here for you. May God help you with your fear and surround you with his love!

Prayers

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

Sent 🙏

We are praying Warrior…❤️🙏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏❤️

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Heavenly Father, please give our fellow Patriot the strength and healing energies she needs to fight her health problems. Sending an abundance of love and positive vibes your way. 🙏❤👼💫

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Praying for healing. Rise above the worry and let God trasform a better ending for you. 🙏

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

🙏

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

prayers sent

YES. I pray for peace and whole healing in Jesus Name. amen.

🙏Praying for you friend.🙏

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Sending prayers and positive vibes with love from here AW. 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Sending prayers for some good news for you. We are here for you.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Praying for you ! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️
I love u AW!!! 🙂🤍🏁

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Taking care of yourself is not selfish. I thought of you this morning, said a quick prayer and am sending you my love.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for you

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lord, I seek you out for our friend AW. Bless her with peace and favor in her time of need. Shine your loving gaze upon her and hold her heart close with your healing hand. Ease her worry and bestow steady faith in her that you have already taken the reigns on this issue and will bless her with the most positive outcome. In Jesus name I pray.🙏🏻

ER should be a last resort.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

🙏🙏🙏

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

praying for you. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

🙏I don't know if these will help, but try listening to these tones on youtube or somewhere else -they may help for body and mind.
Just do a simple search.

If the mind constantly fixates on the negative (too long), the body will respond and break down in kind.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Sending you prayers and may God give your doctors wisdom to help you. Try and stay calm.