Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

On New Years eve my brother who is vaxxed, flu shots every yr, and numerous swabbings had a mild stroke preceding swelling of the brain. Doctors pretend to not have a clue why but still testing.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

My brother who lives with stomach cancer had a nasal swab last year and had a few mini strokes. They got several large clots out, but he has never been the same. He has been confused ever since the swab test. 😠😢🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

my sisters took 3 .. still nothing happening .. my heart prays every moment for them cause I know what will hapoen

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

It's terrorism

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

😢

(4) Show this thread