Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

😇I love this. I have seen us having a backyard bbq or a shindig somewhere.I considered inviting someone here who was particularly is hurting ( women) but have not been able to break thru the relative anonymity we hold online. I guess some people talk on the phone but I have never felt much willingness when I put it out there to be a set of ears. .I understand people's reluctance as it is hard to know who someone is actually so I never want to push anyone's boundaries or my own ( as safety comes into play). If you figure a way, it would be grand.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelsc in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

I want to poll and see how many on here have been healing from (c) ptsd or the like. I cannot explain how much healing has happened with me to be whole-hearted again. I am so very thankful. I wish I knew everyone's story. What an epic crew we are. Entangled in Light and Love and Hope. I am like a fountain crying at times but they are not the tears they once were. These are gratitude and overflow. Bless all Y'all💞with the best fruit the Spirit offers. We are something else. I am believing for all of you.