🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL- 169

TRUTHSEEKERS- 169
THE TIME IS COMING- 169
WE LOVE TRUTH- 169
NO MORE SECRETS- 169
THANKS TO YOU- 169
GOD KNOWS YOU- 169
I LOVE YOU BTW- 169
YOU ARE MY HERO- 169

#TheGreatAwakening - 169

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

9:16
Most high spirit

Don't ya just love the strength of this man to hang in there.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Maestro is so far ahead of the general population that he can't be comprehended. He's been stamping his numbers on everything he's named, including his children, for decades and- still- people can't see it. To say that I love him would be an understatement. This man is so smart it's almost scary.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Oh My Goodness!!! Love your post!!! ❤️
I share your sentiments exactly!!!
I see it! 🙏❤️😇
Thing is.............I'm weird!!!!!!

I so love decoding Trump's messages!
I kind of feel like a 'Navajo Code Talker'.

They say " A picture is worth a thousand words."
Same goes for a Trump post!!!

I could spend an entire day picking apart one post!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

It is a pleasure and we are very likely only scratching the surface. In a perfect world, a helicopter would land in my backyard tonight and whisk me away to a remote location with no distractions and a gematria calculator. A guy can dream. 🇺🇸

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I share your dreams!🤣😂🤣
I found a really cool place in CT that has a "helo" pad!
I've been browsing fun places to live. 😀
A girl can dream!

I've never been to CT, but this is charming! ❤️
https://outrageousrealestate.com/61-castle-road/

It's very important to dream. We can't manifest what we haven't imagined. I have difficulty with this as it pertains to my own future but can easily envision our collective path. In fact, I have always been so non-materialistic that I have zero idea what lies ahead and so much so it's lead me to wonder if my timeline is wrapping up. That's not a macabre thought. It's just a wondering. I have had zero fear of death since I was a very small child and this feeling keeps popping up that my work is almost finished here. Time will tell. I should do more digs on those Q ascension posts, lol. Interdasting property...

https://www.ctinsider.com/connecticut/article/Cornwall-Castle-s-Story-to-Be-Told-16883111.php

Thanks for the background on the property! Interesting!
I was hoping it was not an "asset seized" scenario from nefarious activities.

As far as your "timeline wrapping up" comment, I can't say.
I feel like I've been in boot camp all of my life, and am finally coming into what I was prepped to accomplish.
I learned everything old school. I mastered 3D.
I grew into the computer age, and have since been able to unlearn most everything I was taught. I studied, herbs, healing, nutrition, spirituality, consciousness, frequencies etc. etc. etc. I learned energy healing,

I feel like I have finished my basic training, and am waiting for the call to active duty. All this gematria stuff is fun, and I think a Trump post is worth a thousand words. Since we know he speaks in code, I kind of feel like a "Navajo Code Talker" when I decode his posts.
In the meantime, I stand at the ready to help heal my fellow man when the time comes. I feel like I am just getting ready to rock!!!

You are already rocking! And all of your training is serving you well. You seem to have really good instincts so the Navajo Code Talker comparison is very fair. I can't wait to comprehend the extra-dimensional aspects of these numbers. Only God could create an algorithm that checks out based on the degree of truth and heart contained therein. It has been a wonderful journey thus far. Thank you for all you do. I really enjoy reading your work.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it