Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Is MG (Kevin Kline) upset about something?
U all can burn in eternal Hell!📢
😡🤮

Kill and Me_Linda have been dead since 2013 https://aim4truth.org/2020/06/17/cat-report-438/ organization is run by Trust, I believe. Actors in place for the Gates.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

There's so much of this bs to wade through.. you really need
hip boots on.

Is there one.. just ONE person on this forum that isn't aware of the truth? I don't get it 🙄

(1) Show this thread

She/he is just as evil. All a show.

So it seems Kevin Kline is trying to clear “melinda” gates for future sake of the Gates Orphans? 🤷‍♀️

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

I don't trust Manlinda one bit.

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

I don't trust Manlinda one bit.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

good morning Johnny. thoughts that he was killed in 2013?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Hi bro💪. All speculations, until proven otherwise.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

As an adopted child, I am always curious...where did I come from? Where did it all begin?

I found this on Ancestry, several years ago...is it the "proof" we're looking for? Some folks think not...but I have seen many accounts of B&M Gates were hung by Modi in 2013

p.s. My Grandmother came from Drumkeeren Ireland, in case anyone would like to know🍀

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

They are in business with Bill and Jeffrey. They procure kids for "elites." according to a former agent.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening