#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

New Eyes

I often wonder why so many strangers smile at me. This is amazing. I think it's because I'm giving off good vibes without even knowing it!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Helzz in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Helz Anon to her Publication

more than likely you are smiling at them without even knowing it - good vibes - after the evil mask mandate - I made a promise to myself to smile at everyone all the time - I generally get good vibes back - they tried to take our humanity - did not work - just made us appreciate it even more

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Helz Anon to her Publication

Nana has little kids especially that stare at me like you would think I have tiny animals dancing above my head all the time, in stores, most everywhere I go. They stare and giggle.

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I would like to find that mirror!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I get the same look from kids, especially babies, they just stare at me. 😇🤯🤯

(3) Show this thread