There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Confession:
I went quiet on you guys, I walled off and shut you out and for that I'm sorry. 😔 I convinced myself no one cares anyways. I have struggled for a long time now with PTSD, anxiety and depression. You wouldn't even know it because I hide it so well 😅 I have lied and said I'm happy when I'm not so I didn't have to feel isolated. It's a constant internal battle to be honest about when I'm in pain because in the past it's been met with abandonment. I learned to perform so I wouldn't be alone. Even if I was in anguish inside you'd never know on the outside because I bury it. Even now as I type this I can feel that same fear that people will stop talking to me because I'm not posting only good things. I'm sorry I'm so fearful about sharing my negative emotions.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I remember the first time you liked something I had responded to you. It seems silly, but it felt like I won the lottery. I love your posts and I love how raw you are. As I have said before, you are a light here. Thank you for all you share and all your efforts. You make a difference and I am grateful for you.

That's not silly at all, I'm touched that I made your day with a simple little heart button ❤ If could reach through this screen and give you a giant hug I would, that made me tear up reading! ☺️ I'm so happy we crossed paths, you are most certainly a light warrior too! 😎🤍

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

becareful what ya wish for. if that button was possible. Ms. Serah would be commiting a felony...

smothering hugs to death... yup... beware of rhose wolf like hugs

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

😂😂😂😂 *Squiiiiish* 😋

(1) Show this thread