There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Confession:
I went quiet on you guys, I walled off and shut you out and for that I'm sorry. 😔 I convinced myself no one cares anyways. I have struggled for a long time now with PTSD, anxiety and depression. You wouldn't even know it because I hide it so well 😅 I have lied and said I'm happy when I'm not so I didn't have to feel isolated. It's a constant internal battle to be honest about when I'm in pain because in the past it's been met with abandonment. I learned to perform so I wouldn't be alone. Even if I was in anguish inside you'd never know on the outside because I bury it. Even now as I type this I can feel that same fear that people will stop talking to me because I'm not posting only good things. I'm sorry I'm so fearful about sharing my negative emotions.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Sereh you are not alone in this many of us here are going through similar issues and even though my personal issues Jesus has helped me woth tremendously, it still can rear it ugly head from time to time.
No need to ever apologize there is ZERO condemnation in Christ Jesus. Lord rebuke the devil and all his minions in Jesus's Holy Name! Hallelujah! Serah we love you, but one thing I know is that its not as much as God does. 🌺💝💌

Amen, I love you guys too!
Thank God I have all of you to lean on when I get weary or stumble! 🙏🤍

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

💝 Yes indeed.