Only people mentioned by @Tracey54 in this post can reply

In response Tracey Guillory to his Publication

was this a group texts you all got from God? I didnt get one

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

Ready to move this along and have our lives back. Feels like everything has come to a standstill for me these last few years. I know that I'm aware for a reason. Some of us must bear witness and help those who will be completely lost.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

We are blessed we know- think about those that know nothing imo God and others like us will be their only refuge when the SHTF -We know we are very close now - you can feel it - you can sense it
Keep God close for even" WE" will have our knees knocked out from under us. Stay strong spiritual soldiers we are never alone.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙋‍♂️💪❤️🙏

❤️ 🤜54🤛

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA's ready and it looks like VK has his winter ensemble on!

The Russians are the best fighting in the winter so look for them to finish this shit as soon as hell...I mean Nazi Ukraine freezes over!

Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

together we will get thru this stronger 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

I’m ready!! Losing my daughter and Grandmother last year has definitely put me through my most difficult times. God provided me strength and encouragement. He was with me and carried me through the most horrific time of my life. 🤍🕊️

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response katie Hemphill to his Publication

I’m so sorry for your loss 😢🙏❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response katie Hemphill to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

God wins! 🙏 Do. Not. Comply. 💪 Ungeimpft, ungetestet, unbeugsam.

Ready 🙏

how long,how shocking

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Yes

Probably not.

Be let's go!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

ready! 🙌❤️🙌
...your t/s in NZ is 1:11 > 123 Let’s Go!

Ready

Definitely ready.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

I guess we are all going to find out. Like Jessi, I am also more ready now than years ago. I owe it all to God lifting me up, showing me through the most amazing ways that he has this. That I won’t be walking alone. So grateful for all of my people on AU. Let’s keep the vibes high and if one of us is down, let’s pick them up and carry them till they can regain their strength.
This is going to be Biblical isn’t a catch phrase. I feel it with every fiber of my being.
Let’s go! 🙏

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

I guess we are all going to find out. Like Jessi, I am also more ready now than years ago. I owe it all to God lifting me up, showing me through the most amazing ways that he has this. That I won’t be walking alone. So grateful for all of my people on AU. Let’s keep the vibes high and if one of us is down, let’s pick them up and carry them till they can regain their strength.
This is going to be Biblical isn’t a catch phrase. I feel it with every fiber of my being.
Let’s go! 🙏

I'm way more ready now than I was 3 years ago, thank you God!🙏🏻 Let's do this!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I hope I’m ready , but I’m not gonna lie. I’m a bit apprehensive about what will happen. Especially to those who are totally clueless something is coming.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Ho boy 👀

ready lets go.

🙏READY !

💥🙏✝️👍😃❤️

Amen! ❤️❤️❤️