New Navy Tweet...
Timestamp - 12:00 > 12
12 21 (like the Army tweet from earlier)
12/21 = 33
12 > 3 ... +++

#s in the pics - 188 & 181

188 - Pic of DC in the outline of an OWL...what is today - SuperbOWL
181 - Everything has to be carefully crafted and tooled prior to release.
Godspeed, Patriot.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The Navy will have to rename a bunch of carriers when this is all over. Can't have them named after sell out traitors.

Kim, you going to watch the big game?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

1+8+8=17

12-3=9

NQN NUCL3AR CODE BOTTQM RIGHT HEX... 3 /// THOR . 3NJOY THE SHQW K1M !!! C3

In response North *** to his Publication

Nice catch!!!!

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Kim, what would I do without your guidance?! I thank you with every fiber of my being for helping me along this journey! Godspeed to you my friend!#WWG1WGA🙏❤️🙌

Doing my part to wake up friends & family#redpilledJuly2019#LawOfOne#Unity#Trump4eva#17ismyfavoriteletter

Had a dream night of Feb 4th where my boss asked me write down a series of numbers. I wrote down a few then he said 21 & I wrote 12. He said, "No, it's 21", so I erased the 12 & wrote 21. Then a white plastic looking letter Q popped into my hand. He said "We dont need a Q" & took it out of my hand to throw it away. I said" No, dont throw it away! We will need this for later!". Then I woke up.

Thanks Kim 😘❤️

Good Morning Kim. Sending you LOVE!

In response Zero Oclock to his Publication

Thank you! Sending it right back to you :)

(1) Show this thread

I also notice that the jet in the 1st pic is just on the edge - just taking off - just on the presipice.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

T [45]

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

12 21 "TAKE IT AWAY" https://youtu.be/CjQJaUNzMNE

(1) Show this thread

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

Have a feeling.. Something maybe gonna happen.. 🙏❤️🙏
#vibes