I am sick to death of the criticism within this movement. It seems as if a lot of people are slowly turning into what they say they hate. People act like they are about free speech, yet belittle and mock people who don't conform into their little mold. It's almost as if you can't have a different approach or opinion about anything. It's almost as if they're acting like a liberal. Be careful who you follow and for God sakes don't be afraid to speak your mind. God made us all different for a reason. Rant over, sorry to interrupt your feed with my thoughts on the hypocrisy of most. ✌

Only people mentioned by @Redheadedstepchild79 in this post can reply

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Redheaded Stepchild79 to his Publication

I find it to be a very clickish group on here as well. It’s like only certain big accoumts are important and know what they are talking about. I can post the same meme someone else does and they can get 3 times the likes. I’ve stopped posting and I’ve stopped commenting. I thought we were all in this together?!

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

I'm seeing it across a few platforms. I ain't about all that divide and conquer bs, that's how we got to where we are. It's just exhausting seeing the same criticism day after day. We were meant to be different, to think different, see things from a different angle. I just cant with the name calling and down grading when someone expresses a concern or idea.

(1) Show this thread
In response Redheaded Stepchild79 to his Publication

Agreed. We are suppose to love and pray for our enemies. What are we doing to each other?