Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

And AGAIN....NOTHING! Call me Disappointed but hey, it's second nature to me now :(

their going to show you how "fixed" these sports games really are! just like voter fraud and wall street manipulation was shown tto us. lets see how these games are manipulated for these wlites to make more money, and maybe there will be cameras catching trafficking LIVE..... "BOOM"! TAKE DOWN

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

It would be nice to see that in real time. Got the show on but just the usual crap!

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

with all these calls, it does look like the fox is in.

(2) Show this thread

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

Don't do it! It's a scam to get rating just like the inauguration!

Disinfo to get their ratings up and get us to watch them flaunt thier bullshit in our faces?#BoycottTheNFL

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Prairie Patriot to his Publication

🤬I have never been more sure of anything in my LIFE! Its absolutely whats happening. If something does happen those of us already awake still have no reason to watch! It would be to awaken the sleeping! Its bullshit. I will not watch these belligerent bastards kneel for my flag ever again!🤬 DONT FALL FOR IT!

In response Prairie Patriot to his Publication

And we WATCHED didn't we??? We FELL for it...Didn't We? Didn't see ANYTHING special about the show. No THERE THERE!!!

(2) Show this thread

I support Donald Trump and General Flynn. I love my country, In love with my husband, and saved by the Lord Jesus Christ!

Supper Bowl 55 - 666 Apaches - Kansas City Chiefs - They are EVIL - Buccaneers (Pirates)? Lots of imagery. Could be something...could be nothing. I don't pretend to know what will happen. I do know that everything seems to happen, but differently than I anticipated. What I know for sure is that God is good! We need to love each other more. Help each other more. Prayers for all

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

I'd just hate to sit through the SuperBowl expecting something for 4 hrs ...and I see nothing. Now i just gave the Super Bowl 1 more view they can count.

There's no need to watch. If something happens, you'll find out about it very quickly.

(1) Show this thread

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Have you watched the commercials there are messages in so many of these I can hardly keep up https://www.vulture.com/article/2021-super-bowl-commercials.html

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

theyre litterally laughing in Q's face!

(1) Show this thread

Go Kansas! Q Post 1702

have to admit that KC playing in the superbowl and#kansas is Pompeo's nomme d'gurre is pretty awesome...
personally, call me a realist.
1. I thought we hit marker 11.3 w/the deployment of the Military to DC in accordance w/the DoD Law of Warfare Manual.
2.Sniper Team spotted atop the WH - standard deployment & shift changes.
3.AF1 was used by Biden.
In debate, who has the burden of proof? the party that makes the proposition. Not legal burden of proof, but the Logical
Burden of proof?
4.Do we WANT to know the plan? Hell NO. Waiting for Biden's approval rating to fall? Well, it's at 49%

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Af1 wasn't used by Bidan. There are no snipers on the roof. The castle is locked. As for 11.3 we do think it's the Dod reference but as anons we keep our view open. Also terms often have double meanings. Like snowwhite as an example.

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

The crazy coincidences for today just keep adding up... Please 🤩🙏🏼🇺🇸

And don't get weird people.., its easy to fix all professional sports games to get the Finals outcome "They" want

I support Donald Trump and General Flynn. I love my country, In love with my husband, and saved by the Lord Jesus Christ!

In response Everything Isfake to his Publication

I have thought for a long time they fix all the professional sports. There is too much money involved for the fat cats to just let everything happen to chance. Just my opinion for many years.

(1) Show this thread

nothing is random

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

if this just gives those overpaid degenerates ratings you are grounded...

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🍸

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

👍🇺🇸

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

I also looked up the definition of a buccaneer..

Interesting 👀

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IF IT GOES DOWN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I never watch the SuperBowl, and I hate to give the communist NFL any ratings, but I may watch to see if anything happens. No real big name entertainment at half-time, which is curious. No expectations, but hopeful.

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

The Weekend is a pretty big name in my generation. I am interested in seeing what kind of symbology comes out of his preformance!

(1) Show this thread

6pm can be dangerous