Since yesterday, Schumann has been in a blackout.

Plus, Friday is a Full moon (in Cancer so it feels moody - no offense Cancers) AND Mercury is in Retrograde.

The crazy energy that most are feeling makes since!

Hang in there and don't forget to breathe. It's the trifecta! Hopefully, next week will feel better!

https://www.farmersalmanac.com/full-moon-dates-and-times

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

THAT'S what's doing me in today! 🤔🤪 I have Cancer in my 11th house, maybe I'm not meant to dig all day long for info cause it's 2:11and I'm wiped 🥱

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Ive been so irritable this week even being at the beach and now the mountains. Trying hard to ground it out

I noticed when I got to bed last night how bright it was shining through the curtains. Although I hadn't seen the moon, it was a marked contrast to the annoying Xmas lights on a neighbour's hedge flashing away the last few nights. I commented the full moon must be on Friday when the Brunson case takes place.

#Q100 seemed to be significant given the trending #100 ⤵️

https://anonup.com/thread/11414282

https://qalerts.app/?q=%23100

Their case is 22-380 and titled Brunson v. Alma S. Adams. #22Victory

#Q380
NAT G.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Trifecta--The Triple Goddess--The Three-in-One/One-in-Three, Trinitarian Psycho-Spiritual Integration of the Universal-Personal and Planetary Heart

THE EARTH-HEART TOROIDAL FIELD OF THE HUMAN BODY
The Word Earth & Heart Different Spellings Using the Same Letters

“I AM a Singular Being. My Body is the Biosphere of this Planet. The Human Family is My Awakening Organ of Intelligence. The Purpose of the Twentieth Century is to Facilitate My Conscious Incarnation. Those Who Choose to Align Themselves with the Strengthening Energy Field of My Presence as it Grows in Influence upon the Earth, shall be Healed and Drawn into the Abundance of the Age to Come.” -Ken Carey, THE VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

"TRANCE"-FORM YOURSELF, "TRANCE"-FORM THE WHIRLED!

GOD WINS

BIGLY.

"feel better" = "full lockdown"

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Feeling the exact same. Especially when Mercury is in retrograde (but then, I am a Gemini 😉).

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Thank you for this. I feel like climbing the walls and screaming at the moon. No idea where it was coming from - awful feeling, so wired up and nothing to focus that energy on...

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

...and, Mercury is in retrograde.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

anyone having issues with their phone / computer batteries keeping/holding a charge ?

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

computer, phone, communication issues are often a problem when Mercury is in retrograde.

(1) Show this thread

A short story from Chat GPT. You nailed it, Kim.😎

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

i remember when this happened idk when but a lot of people where talking about its blame it on the retrograde started i was in AZ at that time

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

so it is happening again ???? cause it aint the first

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Yep...

Does anyone remember if Q said 6’Oclock can be dangerous or did it juat say 6 can be dangerous? 🤔 full moon like on the front of George magazine & on the anniversary of Jan 6 protest with a huge supreme court case also that could flip everything in an instant( like Trumpy always says ) oh and elon dropping Twitter files.

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

...annnnnd here it comes..'My fellow Americans...'

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

qalerts has the pdf of all posts...print at will or seaech specific posts
https://qalerts.app/?n=

(3) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Ty Kim!
🙏

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

"That's Amore". The moon hits! 💓

💥👍❤️😃🙏✝️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Current mood:

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

My cell phone stopped making/receiving calls today... still can text but can't get the calls. VZ support sucks!

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Kim, here's a P.S. to my reply to you above - about me not being the one who made up the rules . . . . . This is on the building in New York City - Rockefeller Plaza . . . . . . the Center is filled with all these ancient symbiology things. All kinds of weird stuff there.

https://www.rockefellercenter.com/art/

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Oops, had a typo, so took it down and repeated my reply to you, LOL, silly Mercury!

As an aside to your point about not only the full moon in America's chart in the sign of Cancer (USA Birthday July, 4, 1776, makes USA a Cancer)--but it's a the Mercury Retrograde! Yikes, YET, THEY all are today, holding YET another election in Congress for a new speaker of America's house! Crazy, crazy, crazy times! Don't forget, they held the Nov 3 2020 election on the LAST day of a Mercury Retrograde, that is why I'm convinced the 2020 election will be RE-VISITED, RE-DONE, RE-VIEWED, RE-JECTED, anything with the word RE in it. Or simply put, a "do over." Mercury the Messenger is known as the Trickster in ancient Roman times. (Just a messenger, here, I didn't make the silly rules.) Hehehe

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It has been moody melancholy really last 3 days pretty typical for the after high of holidays but the energies returned this morning full force early and strong!
Now let's do this !
Concentrate on positive that we are bringing in!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

this explains aLoT.

Thank you so very much, Kim, for keeping this info in my view. I totally breathe easier when I know the Schumann has been acting differently.

I am becoming more and more in tune with this energized view of our existence ~ and aligning with the crazy energy too!

TYVM for all the hard work you do for us at AU!
😤🤗😤

Oh the full moons they get me everytime

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Good earth weather update Kim, tnx :)

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my 19 yo son is sick a lot. dr told us liver enzymes and wbc alarmingly high, referred to hematologist. he got jab w/o telling me until he had a reaction to second. i am horrified. please pray for Ty.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Any updates on your son?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

How's our son doing?

(36) Show this thread

i am actually feeling great since 1st of Januari

this explains why my radio started buzzing loud even though its off....... just messed with it for 5 mins as its never malfunctioned like that before....

and before that i was fixing the ceiling fan as it kept making a clicking noise i had to fix it 2 times this morning and now and thats never happened before too..

wow 😎

Does this explain worst case of sciatica ever😰

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

electronics go haywire in mercury retrograde.
backup offline

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Thank you for this info Kim…Explains soooo much🥰